[Sca-cooks] Marzipan sauce anyone? (was Re: An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence)

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 10:31:10 PDT 2003

> Speaking of the list, where the heck is everyone?  It has been quiet as
dead
> mice here.  On all my lists as a matter of fact.  Wazzup?
> Olwen

I was a little busy this week, doing something very strange, lol! Like
getting ready for creating a feast! I stressed on the food for the test
feast, but not the actual feast. My stress in the week leading to the feast
was due to computer issues. My printer needs a new print head, so I borrowed
a Lexmark USB printer. Which refused to talk to my computer. So Thursday
night (after a compensatory gymnastics practice, since Krystal would be
missing Friday's practice), I was able to use my husband's work printer that
he brought home and beat into submission for me. At midnight, the feast
tokens were at the printers. WHEW!

Amanda

---