[Sca-cooks] Sabrina Welserin

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 14:36:07 PDT 2003

Cindy,

I do believe that the person is requesting where
to find the Philippine Welser cookbook not the
Sabina Welserin cookbook.

I can't see that it has been put on the web yet.
Probably because it has been translated into
modern German and published in 1983 in Germany,
so it would still be in copyright.

There seems to be a copy of the recent
publication in the Univ. of So. Cal. library.  I
will have to try to check this out and see if I
can copy it and perhaps translate it into
English.  If I were to put that on a website, I
wonder if that would be a copyright violation, if
I don't charge anything for looking at it.  Hmmm.

Huette

--- "Cindy M. Renfrow" <cindy at thousandeggs.com>
wrote:

http://www.best.com/~ddfr/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabrina_Welserin.html

> >Greetings,
> >
> >Where can I get my grubby little mits on this?
> ;) Has it been translated? I
> >love the Sabina manuscript and would love
> another Welserin to work from. I
> >could do an entire Welserin feast!!

=====
shall never cease to be amused.