[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 19:30:33 PDT 2003

I used Brie, cream cheese and butter. I've been told that support will be
given for any future feast bid of mine that includes Cheese Goo. I've also
been told that all future feast bids NEED to include said dish. I think it
is safe to say that I will do this again, but the next time is a while off.
I have ideas...........

Amanda