[Sca-cooks] BBQ USA Bus Tour

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 3 11:45:04 PDT 2003

This arrived too late. Sorry. It would have been
a great opportunity to do so.

Tour schedule is at:
http://www.barbecuebible.com/tour.html

I would guess that they are making their way west to the
Aspen stop on the 13-15th of June. You might check local
papers west of Ann Arbor and see if he's heading your way in
the next few days.

Sorry this didn't come through until after I was home.,

Johnnae llyn Lewis    Johnna Holloway