[Sca-cooks] the seduction of Johnnae and other worldly matters

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 13:52:38 PDT 2003

One of the seriously cool things about getting involved in the SCA is
that I'm finally meeting people who don't think I have too many books.
In fact, many don't even think I have a lot of books. I've known college
professors who thought I had a lot of books...

I don't. I don't have half as many as my parents did... even though I
now have a good part of their collection. I don't have any floor to
ceiling bookcases... they had two.

AEllin/Anne