[Sca-cooks] Re:weather was Where the heck is everyone?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 4 06:17:12 PDT 2003

This is Michigan, just west of  Ann Arbor. 50 miles plus west
of Detroit. On Sunday, temperatures dropped to a low of 38 -
just one degree shy of the record low for that day set in 1901.
Right now we have a drizzle, it's 50 degrees and it feels like
46 degrees according to the Weather Channel. May was
unseasonably chilly and rainy. June is more of the same.

And I have to leave to go help with 270 sixth graders that are
expecting a picnic day with a grilled lunch of hot dogs and burgers.

Maybe they can stay in the pool all day. That would be ok-- it's
indoors.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway