[Sca-cooks] Where the heck is everyone?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 4 07:11:00 PDT 2003

I dunno about Johnna, but here in Montana, two weeks ago we had snow,
and one week ago it was in the 90s, and then this weekend it was in the
60s.  And it's been raining so much we may actually be looking at the
end of our several-year drought.
A pain in the working wardrobe, but typical of May/June weather, at
least here.
--maire, in northern artemisia