[Sca-cooks] Summer temperatures and our itenerary

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 09:12:13 PDT 2003

Caid Coronation was this past weekend in Las Vegas.  Bless the Barony of Starkhafn, but maybe they should think twice about bidding for kingdom events between May and October.  I'm a total weather wimp with no travel budget, so we stayed home.  The temp was 107 and the power went out.  I'm told that the Barony of Angels did their presentation and immediately decamped to the Star Trek Experience in the Las Vegas Hilton, and toasted their new Reeve and Reevess [baronage-elect] at Quark's.  Nothing
like Klingon women to complete your SCA day!

Los Angeles is enjoying misty mornings and moderate afternoons this week.  We treasure this "June Gloom" time, it won't last.

Selene Colfox