[Sca-cooks] Sekajabin

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 05:52:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/10/2003 8:09:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> What type of vinegar do you use? My favorite is champagne vinegar,
> followed by (real) cider vinegar.  I've got some white wine vinegar I
> may try, as well

I use mostly spearmint..but vary the vinegars.   The red wine vinegar was
very nice...and the color was wonderful!   I've got two mints and a lemon balm
growing profusely enough this year to experiment.   Has anyone tried using a
little balsamic vinegar in the mix?

Etain