[Sca-cooks] To the Kings Taste Question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 10 20:23:56 PDT 2003

I wouldn't consider it a "bad" example.  Beside Fabulous Feasts, Our
Delectable Past, and Gillian Riley's stuff, Sass's work is quite creditable.
To the King's Taste is meant for a more casual audience rather than
nitpickers like us and Sass's recipe adaptations are no further off than
some of the adaptations that have been posted here over the years.

I will admit that I prefer working with Take a Thousand Eggs or More, but
TTKT is a useful quick ref.

Bear