[Sca-cooks] To the Kings Taste Question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 11 11:19:04 PDT 2003

I think both books by Sass are interesting now for
what they meant to us then. We were so glad to have those
books available back in 1975 and 1976. Sass did get her
PhD on the Forme of Cury and now does vegetarian and pressure
cooker cookbooks. Times have changed
so much in what we expect from historical cookbooks now.
Both are certainly worth having to use as comparisons on how
versions of recipes and thoughts on adapting have changed through the years.
And I am very glad that I even have an autographed set of them.

Johnnae llyn Lewis    Johnna Holloway