[Sca-cooks] To the Kings Taste Question

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 11 13:13:05 PDT 2003

We liked them so much we included the name in our business name. (Christine
Seelye-King - I was married to Miles King at the time -  King's Taste
Productions.  It was his idea, but I liked it, too!).  There are a couple of
recipes out of each one that I love, and they were the best at the time.  I
also have a copy of "Christmas Feasts" that she did, which I got for half
price because they thought the picture on the front meant it was a
children's book - $1.00!
I just used the 'shopping list' from the front of TTKT in a class I taught
to schoolkids about Food and Feasting in the Middle Ages.  It lists the
viands gathered for a banquet thrown by Richard the Second for some Duke
(don't have it to hand), and lists enough food for roughly 10,000.
They will always have a special place on my bookshelf,
Christianna