[Sca-cooks] My address

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 13:32:21 PDT 2003

Actually, they were marzipan bombs.  They were
quite delicious and I only shared them with a
select few.

BTW, I still owe you, Olwin, pictures of them,
which have been developed, but I haven't had the
time or the energy to send them to you, but they
are on my "to do" list, and will be done just as
soon as my mom gets back on her feet.

In my humble opinion, receiving a package from
Olwen is a wonderful and pleasurable experience.
It is something to be sought after.  I am so
privileged that Olwen "bombed" me.  I hope that I
can tick her off again, so she will "bomb" me
again! Or any other form that she so chooses. :-)

Huette

--- Aurore <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> And for the last two years I've done good
> avoiding giving you my address.
> Almond paste bombs I do not like, Sam-I-Am.
> Aurore
> >
> > hmm..never had tamarind huh?  Let's see, do I
> have your address?  Don't
> > think so.  I don't like the drinks because
> they are too sweet for my taste
> > but I buy the pods and we just eat the
> things.  Sticky.  Good!
> > Olwen