[Sca-cooks] My address

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:28:08 PDT 2003

Ah yes.  The cherry bombs.  Quite cute.  And I am so glad that you enjoyed
them so much.  Whenever life at your end catches up with you and you mail me
the pictures then I shall post it/them to my site for folks to see.  They
were so fun.  I made them while sitting at a demo with my marzipan display.
Olwen who is sorry to hear I shall not ever be "getting" Aurore but is madly
packing a box of goodies for some else.