[Sca-cooks] Re: [Travel Plans

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 04:17:55 PDT 2003

Thanks, Daniel.  Sounds like a nice side trip if Daddy is up to it.

Mordonna

Dan Phelps <phelpsd at gate.net> wrote:
Mordonna wrote:

So we'll be going Tucson - El Paso, then 20 up to Dallas.

Do park the beast in El Paso and cross over the bridge to Juarez and check
out the Mercado if you have time. Lots of neat things there rather cheap at
least there was back in 1976-78 when I was stationed at Ft. Bliss. Leather,
blown glass, woven stuff, undyed hand woven twill cotton pullover shirts
sleeves cuffed at the selvage with hoods. Take off the pouch on the front
and it's a nice peasanty over shirt, take off the pouch, the sleeves, and
the hood and it's a nice rough jerkin. If your are not that adventurous
check out the El Paso Saddle Blanket Company. The prices aren't as good but
it's on this side of the borber.

Daniel

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook