Fabric- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: [Travel Plans

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jun 15 05:26:57 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

 undyed hand woven twill cotton pullover shirts
> sleeves cuffed at the selvage with hoods.  Take off the pouch on the front
> and it's a nice peasanty over shirt, take off the pouch, the sleeves, and
> the hood and it's a nice rough jerkin.  If your are not that adventurous
> check out the El Paso Saddle Blanket Company.  The prices aren't as good
but
> it's on this side of the borber.
>
> Daniel

I had been thinking recently, that I'd like to get my hands on some of that
fabric- I'm thinking of something to use specificly for smithing garb.
Anybody know where I can get my hands on some, preferably cheap?

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,