Fabric- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: [Travel Plans

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Jun 15 07:17:03 PDT 2003

Was written:

> I had been thinking recently, that I'd like to get my hands on some of
that
> fabric- I'm thinking of something to use specificly for smithing garb.
> Anybody know where I can get my hands on some, preferably cheap?

I would send you to the previously mentioned "El Paso Saddle Blanket
Conpany"  but I checked them on line and didn't see the exact shirt I
mentioned, or any fabric in cotton that would likely do.  Oddly they appear
to be wholesale only now.  My suggestion is to try www.smoke-fire.com or
www.jstown.com perhaps they have fabric that will work.

Daniel