[Sca-cooks] Corwyn's move

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 21:36:09 PDT 2003

You moved, Cuz?
Hey, I should still be in your neighborhood the third week in August.  Only change in plans is I'll be driving from Rivermarch instead of flying from Atenveldt, and I'll probably have more time to play.

Mordonna (who can't wait to meet her "cousin")

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

They're a kind of cardamom, and I have some you can play with if I can find
them since the move, which SHOULD be by the house warming .

Corwyn

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt