[Sca-cooks] Corwyn's move

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 09:59:54 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/15/2003 12:38:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com writes:

> You moved, Cuz?
> Hey, I should still be in your neighborhood the third week in August.  Only
> change in plans is I'll be driving from Rivermarch instead of flying from
> Atenveldt, and I'll probably have more time to play.
>
> Mordonna (who can't wait to meet her "cousin")

Third week in August... maybe I ought to see if we're having a Pensic Pity or
something...

Yea, we finally bought a house... the interest rates and the market values
were good, and the apartment complex finally got to be unbearable. Last time I
saw the manager, she was trying to find out why one of the Mexican families
were breaking windows of another apartment, apparently there was some dispute....
My life is always an adventure...

Got a nice three bedroom formerly owned by a widow who apparently smoked
(from what's coming out of the hall walls, got to get some kiltz...). Pretty good
yard, nice storage areas, shelving and cabinets. Just got a new refrigerator,
will instal the used freezer we're inheriting soon (the upright had to go...),
and set up the brewing stuff in the storage probably. IF we live to get all
the flooring in it should work out to be a nice place :-). If we don't, it'll
be a nice fixer upper for the bank to sell I guess <G>.

I've got a nice enclosed garden area, just have to dig out the oak, which
doesn't bother me, and the ground ivy, which does (what a waste) and probably
fill in some earth... doesn't seem to be a lot there.... hmmmm.... Guess the
garden can wait until next summer...

We've got a bed ordered by the end of the week, if we get the flooring in the
bedroom installed, we can put the futon up for the nonce... for guests <EG>.
The old bed gave up the ghost and we gave it to the dumpster as we left,
farewell good and faithful servant....<G>.

I'm mostly eating sandwiches and take out  (food content), I'm exhausted,
confused, tired, messed up and eating on the run... but I'm a HOMEOWNER (well, us
and the bank...<G>)!!!!

Never thought on it before... but no... aside from online and phone
conversations, we've never really met have we?? I'll warn ya, your kid says I look a
LOT like your Ex... frankly, I don't see it, but...

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke