[Sca-cooks] Corwyn's move

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 12:22:18 PDT 2003

Congratulations and comiseration on the Homeowner thing.  Know kinda what you're going through.  You should see us trying to compact four households worth of stuff into an RV.
I'd guess it's the Woodward genes attacking you.  I've seen pictures, and there is a passing resemblance.  But you are MUCH better looking.

Mordonna

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

Yea, we finally bought a house... <snip>

Got a nice three bedroom formerly owned by a widow <snip>

Never thought on it before... but no... aside from online and phone
conversations, we've never really met have we?? I'll warn ya, your kid says I look a
LOT like your Ex... frankly, I don't see it, but...

Corwyn

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt