[Sca-cooks] My address

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:21:14 PDT 2003

WAIT WAIT!!  I plead innocent!!  I don't have anybodies addresses!!  Avraham
had sent me his contact info waaaaaaaay back when and it got burped out of
the system and I just asked you this very morning for your snail-mail
address Nichola!

Olwen who actually will be playing in marzipan a lot this week...getting
ready to play with kids at an EK event on Sat.