[Sca-cooks] My address

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Jun 16 13:37:59 PDT 2003

News too me.I thought clan of odds might have been it. And then on the other
hand maybe he will join the
house.  That would be way cool. What say yaw Avraham.  Food content-Highland
ford feast went great
despite the rain the mud and no kitchen. (4  burners and a smoker) The most
primitive of conditions.
Olwen can give a better run down soon.    From Chirhart