[Sca-cooks] grains of paradise

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 22:49:21 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/16/2003 10:19:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

> If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably doesn't
> taste like a cat.

You obviously don't go to the same restaurants _I_ do..... we have a place or
two here that I'm pretty sure isn't beyond serving cat, and could probably
make it taste like duck <G>. Skill isn't always a GOOD thing <EG>.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke