[Sca-cooks] Ein gefulten kuchen

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 17 04:25:31 PDT 2003

Rather than pouring the batter into a mold, try pouring it onto a griddle.
I suspect this is a pan cake recipe.

Bear

******************************
I reckon you just need to think sideways.  The ingredients apple, eggs,
bread, flaked fish, almond milk and herbs would end up being the sort of
consistency of a cake batter, which if poured into a mould and baked would
end up being a cake.

Kiriel

Someone posted to another list:
>I have just begun doing my own redactions. Usually I can figure out
>at least a beginning "recipe" but this one is totally defeating me.
>It is from Guter Spise:
>
>13. Ein gefülten kuchen (A filled cake)
<clipped>

Any suggestions as to how to interpret this for her? Is there some
other meaning for "kuchen"?

Anahita