[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic camping, was Summer temperatures and our itenerary

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 17 07:07:41 PDT 2003

i have two tents <grin>
the huge, which i pretty much expected i would likely have to share with
someone else,  and the pretty darn small.

if worse comes to worse i can leave a LOT of my stuff "under the tables" at
the merchanting area...... so.
anyone know of any camps that have some room?
or is it rlagated to the singles camping (wherever that is)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...