[Sca-cooks] OT: Camping at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 17 08:47:21 PDT 2003

ok, do you know how i would go about contacting the land people???
basically i merchant with White Wolf and the Phoenix, and last year i stayed
with Bhakail... my home barony... which was very nearby! so it was quite
convenient... just a quick walk every morning.

as i do not always walk well.. and i get weather /heat/cold injuries easily,
being near the store is my priority.

unfortunately i had no money in any of my accounts the last weekend of
pre-registration, and had been doing the headless chicken routine before
that.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...