[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Computer Help

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jun 18 02:29:26 PDT 2003

At 04:58 AM 6/18/03 -0400, you wrote:

>More specific than that I cannot get, I'm afraid. After my experiences
>of the past couple of weeks explaining how easy this is to do on a
>Macintosh would only sound vindictive. I suppose it would serve me
>right if it turned out to be completely different, and really hard, in
>OS X.

You? Vindictive? Never!

*snort*

Baronial COuncil last night was, er, yeah. Small bunch wants to make a
canton, everyone is ok by that except for 4 very noisy people (at least 40
in the room). The change effects 57 out of 350-odd members. Th nay-sayers
do not live in teh area effected, but DAMMIT THEY WANT TO BE HEARD! And it
only takes a couple of angry people to really sour the room.

How's stuff in Ostardr, BTW? Shakin' along, or???

Did you get teh stuff I sent about Howard Dean? James and I are doing the
Announcement shindig on Monday. Anf this Friday I'm going to a release
party for... yeah. :-D) I'm a Potterhead. I'm a 38-year-old Potterhead and
I have a nice new wand that I made myself (has some of James' hair in the
handle, as phoenix feathers are in short supply), and my robes are about
half done. Red and gold trim of course- I'm a Griffindor Brave and True!
And Wanda is 56 but she ordered a US edition *and* a UK edition. And
there's an academic conference on Harry Potter this summer in Orlando. I am
not sick. Or at least I have much company!

I sure hope your computer troubles are sorted out soon- the list has missed
your biting repartee, and I have missed someone to commiserate with about
those friggin idiots in teh White House. And whaddya think about Sosa? What
that stoopid or what?

Hmm. 2:30. I should prolly go to bed...

'Lainie