[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Computer Help

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Jun 18 06:11:27 PDT 2003

I don't know how you could add a accent mark to an already typed letter,
however, there are easy keyboard shortcuts for a few of the accent marks - I
only know the French ones, but someone may be able to chime in.  Problem
being I don't remember the names for these... ah well.

Anyway, for an accent that goes from lower left to top right, you hit "Ctrl"
and " ' " at the same time, then the letter.  For an accent that goes from
top left to lower right, you hit "ctrl" and " ` " at the same time, then the
letter.  And for a cedilla, you hit "ctrl" and " , ", then a C.

Generys