[Sca-cooks] Translation of Portuguese Cookbook Online

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:08:14 PDT 2003

I don't know if you've solved the mystery of the "green-smelling herb" in
the Almondigas (sp?) receipt, but I was struck by the resmblance to
Albondigas, or Mexican meatballs.  In my Mexican cookbooks, the herb used is
oregano.  Is that possibly the herb they had in mind?  Thank you so much for
going to the trouble of translating this cookbook, as I'm sure I would never
have an opportunity to work with it otherwise.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.