[Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes was Does anyone know anything about this book

Lady Orlaith of Storvik orla at lady.sca.org
Fri Jun 20 08:54:55 PDT 2003

Thanks for your help everyone.  I think that this is something I will
eventually end up buying but it sounds like it's not urget enough for me
to be spending the money at this time.  Plus I will probably end up buying
it from Poison Pen.  Always try to support the merchants!

Orla

Lady Orla Carey
Exchequer, Barony of Storvik
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet

AIM: GrdyLdy

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.