[Sca-cooks] fish sausages recipe please

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sat Jun 21 13:10:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 01:14  PM, Carol Eskesen Smith wrote:

> Add about 1 rounded teaspoon of salt, 1 rounded ¼ tsp white pepper,
> and 1 level ¼ teaspoon of salt.

Hey, cool feature of Mac Mail! (And about time I discovered one, too!)
Select a passage and hit "reply", and that's exactly what you get,
properly formatted and part of the thread. No pasting needed. Who knew?
Maybe I just never tried this before.

But I digress...

See above. Brekke, are you sure this is correct? Could that last
rounded 1/4 teaspoon be nutmeg? It seems unlikely that salt was used
twice in this way.

IIRC, didn't we serve this on top of a bed of sauteed watercress to
give the proper Ostgardrian green and white?

Adamantius