[Sca-cooks] Cheese Question

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:13:31 PDT 2003

I agree that it would be a soft cheese. you could always take that
literally, however, and do the "cream separated with lemon juice or vinegar
and drained" trick (I've been playing with this lately. it's yummy stuff,
and really easy, and best of all, much cheaper than decent farmers cheese.)

Generys

  _____