[Sca-cooks] Cheese Question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 22 13:16:32 PDT 2003

That's probably actually very close to what I've got, except mine are
second-hand, so I'm unaware of their exact provenance.  They're the
weight, roughly, of muslin but not nearly so tightly woven.  I must say,
they're much nicer to use than the cheesecloth I can get locally, which
is about good for only making "ghosts" at Halloween....
--maire