[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 22:30:59 PDT 2003

Gee, I guess I am just too lazy.  I preordered my
copy from Amazon and the postman put it in my
hands Saturday mid-morning.  The box had a huge
note on it, saying "Do not deliver before June
21st".

I haven't gotten much work done this weekend ...

Huette

--- Robert Downie <rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>
> > Guess what I have in my hands?
> >
> > I'll be away for a couple of days. Wand at
> the ready!
> >
> > (Anyone got the recipe for Canary Creams?)
> >
> > 'Lainie
>
> I got my husband out of bed early to go buy a
> copy.  Unfortunaltely, we had a
> lot of errands to run today, so I haven't
> gotten very far along.  There is now
> a four person waiting list at my brother's
> house to read their only copy, I
> guess I'll take pity on them and offer to lend
> mine after I've finished it.
>
> Faerisa, who's spent WAY too much on fiction
> lately (but there was a sale...)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.