[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 10:08:09 PDT 2003

We got ours Saturday at about 12:15am, at Barnes and Noble, then went
and found two more for friends at a local Ralphs grocery, then Selene's
Amazon order was due to come in Saturday at our PO Box, but apparently
didn't.

Selene finished it Saturday.  I just finished it this morning, having
spent several hours reading 5 chapters so far -to- someone over the
weekend.

Oh, my.....

Jared