[Sca-cooks] spelling was my menu for upcoming day event

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 23 17:14:56 PDT 2003

Running documents through MS Word doesn't help
much either. My recent effort proved to be too long
(should have created sections) and Word turned off.
I think the recipe where boil/ boiled was spelled 5 different
ways was the final straw.

My typing is faster now; I don't touch type; never trained in it.
However, I find myself leaving out words as I am composing faster
than I am typing. Being one key off is the other problem.

But at least e-mail and lists allow us to share information in a timely fashion.
No waiting on the boats to arrive and the mail to come slowly by courier.

Johnnae llyn Lewis