[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks/Resources: where to find these?

Cera Chonaill cera_chonaill at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 12:13:02 PDT 2003

Greetings All

I am trying to get copies of the following if anyone could help it would be
appriecated.

Constance B. Hieatt & Robin F. Speculum :"Two Anglo-Norman Culinary
Collections Edited from British Library Manuscripts Additional 32085 & Royal
12.C. xii" Issue 61/4 1986

Constance B. Hieatt: "Listing and Analyzing the Medieval English Culinary
Recipe Collections: a Project and its Problems"

Melitta Weiss-Amer "The Role of Medieval Physicians in the Spread of
Culinary Recipes and Cooking Practices"

>From past issues of Tournaments Illuminated:
Cheeses: A History Marcia of Jarrow Motte Summer 1989 (#91)
Cheesemaking at Home Bryn y Pobydd Summer 2002 (#143)
Creating New Recipes in a Period Style Ginevra Francesca Pallucchini Winter
1997 (#121)
How to Run a Happy and Productive Kitchen Nicholas Demere of the Oaken Staff
and Stephanie of Nethyrwode Spring 1994 (#110)
Canning for SCA easts Camilla de la Reynarde, la Droitier Summer 1992 (#103)
On Spices and Substitutions Gideanus Tacitus Adamantius Winter 1989 (#93)
The Staff of Life: Bread in the Middle Ages Michelle de Feraud Summer 1983
(#67)
Viking-Era Cookery Kyrstin Bjolfsdottir Summer 2000 (#135)
Liqueurs Made By Infusion and Candied Orange Peel Demetrios Miothophoros
Fall 1995 (#116)
Honey Drink and Steppuny Elena ate Weyhacche Winter 1993 (#109)
The History of Beverages Edward of Stonehaven Winter 1975 (#37)

If you know where I could get any of these please let me know.
Thank you, in service.

Cera