[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks/Resources: where to find these?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 04:59:20 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/21/2003 3:15:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cera_chonaill at hotmail.com writes:

> Constance B. Hieatt &Robin F. Speculum :"Two Anglo-Norman Culinary
> Collections Edited from British Library Manuscripts Additional 32085 &Royal
> 12.C. xii" Issue 61/4 1986

If you find out where to get this one, let me know.

As far as the TI articles, as far as I know the SCA stock clerk is still
selling back issues.  If buying that many back issues is a problem, or if they are
no longer in stock, I may be able to help, although it would take me a bit of
time to find the right ones.

Brangwayna