[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 24 13:30:50 PDT 2003

I would think that you might want to touch on how the
foods of the Middle East varied from those of Europe.
Islamic practices versus Christian perhaps.
What Mideastern food practices that are found today
 can be traced back to the Middle Ages?
How did that food change or not change with the Voyages
of Discovery?

Include a reading list for further reading after they get home.

Johnnae llyn Lewis

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
I'm teaching a class on "Middle Eastern" food in about a month at our
Kingdom A&S Tourney. It's a history and survey. snipped
What else would people want to know about historical Middle Eastern food?
Anahita