[Sca-cooks] Back from Lilies War

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 14:43:56 PDT 2003

What? No tornado this year?  The last time we went, we had a blast -
except for that whole "tornado whipping by, picking up the lake and
dropping it on us" thing :-).  Unfortunately, with more and more events
cropping up within the Principality that we feel we should attend,
Lilies just hasn't fit into the schedule for the last while.  I highly
recommend it as a laid back, smaller Pennsic alternative (where people
are smart enough not to fight in the heat of the day!)
Faerisa