[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:05:12 PDT 2003

>I've got to agree, all. When I read a book, I like a good story, and Harry
>Potter's adventures are some of the best stories I've ever read. It's a
>lovely combination of magic and fantasy, and gentle British satire,
>allowing
>me to joyfully suspend my disbelief, well written and very pleasant.
>
>I had not intended to get my (reserved) copy until today, at the mall where
>I work, but Andrew bought me one when he got his, escaping from the event
>Saturday, and, although I've been busy, I've finally finished it. Oreder of
>the Phoenix is just as well written and pleasurable as all the rest in the
>series- very much a series to be cherished.
>
>Phlip

  I just finished mine today as well. I think it is so neat that the writing
is getting more mature (As in subject matter, not the talent of the author.)
as Harry gets older. I can now get to sleep before 2 in the morning!!
Grr...hate not being able to talk about it, don't want to spoil it for
anyone!

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com