[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 25 05:50:34 PDT 2003

> I highly recommend the audiobooks, by the way; they are read by Jim Dale, who is
> simply fantastic.  He does different voices for all the characters and you can tell who is > talking just by the voice.

> Brangwayna

I second that recommendation. They are really wonderful. My mother-in-law has loaned us her copy of the new one, which is making the evening read-aloud *much* easier! And making it possible to stay up *much* later ...

Also I've heard a rumor that the audiobooks have a much shorter waiting list at the local library (like 10 instead of 600) so anyone who is waiting for a library copy might want to check that out.

Cynara