[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Jun 25 21:29:40 PDT 2003

At 05:54 PM 6/25/2003,Heleen Greenwald said something like:
>I am still waiting for my Brit copy to arrive.... If you will just wait a
>bit... I would love to form a sub-group and discuss Harry Potter.... Love
>that universe!!
>Phillipa

Mine arrived yesterday. I'm holding off until I can sit down with both of
them (and the son has the dumbed down American version). I am fascinated by
these huge feasts that I see talked about in the previous books, and in the
movies.  Are there no dishes to do? Can they go poof and just go away when
they're done? (After all, they go poof and it all appears on the
table).  The little boy who wanted to try butter rum caused my son to ask
about what rum tastes like. I let the dear child try, and before I could
caution him to sip it SLOWLY .. the child had slammed the thimblefull i
gave him. He no longer asks about weird foods in Harry Potter books.

Ah yes, the things we learn from Harry Potter.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.