[Sca-cooks] Changes to the list format

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Thu Jun 26 08:22:16 PDT 2003

On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 11:09 AM, Randy Goldberg MD wrote:

> ONE user is sending messages in HTML format with backgrounds and font
> settings. Somewhere along the way, these codes are NOT being stripped.
> I'm
> not sure who the offender is - when next I see such a message, I will
> bring
> it to Papa's attention for appropriate action.

I'd like to take this opportunity to promote the "Plain Text" cause.
While I do not have any connection to the following link, I find that
it gives a clear explanation as to why HTML email might be considered a
"bad thing", and also provides instructions for turning HTML off in a
large number of email programs.

	 "Configuring Mail Clients to Send Plain ASCII Text"
	 http://www.expita.com/nomime.html