[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 19:53:10 PDT 2003

Certainly for Book 5, I didn't see a difference, and yes, we have both
hardback version.  Certainly, the American printing had things like
"lift" for elevator, "jumper" for sweater, "cleaning up sick" for
cleaning up vomit, and "Wotcher" which is a British greeting I've never
quite understood.

Jared