[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 11:15:03 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 01:15  PM, Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Hello, Sailor!  "I am what I am, and what I am, is an illusion..."  oh
> well,
> "La Cage aux Folles" is probably a better thing to get stuck in my
> head than
> many other jingles, n'est-ce pas?

All I can hear is Harvey Fierstein as Popeye. "I yam what I yam! Is
that so wraaawwwwnnnggggg?" (Same voice, too!)

And in our Arrested Development Department, the jingle going through my
head for the past several days consists of...

"I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I live in the garbage can...
I eat all the junk
And I smell like a skunk...
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man..."

It's been rather warm in New York the past few days. My only defense.
My brain is cooked.

Adamantius