[SCA-cooks] OT, OOP: TV Theme songs

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Jun 28 08:19:00 PDT 2003

 We had the most wonderful music
teacher when we were in 4th grade, about 1978. She had us sing this, "Mandy"
"Yellow Submarine", and told us what it was about. I'm still wondering why
none of the parents said anything about a bunch of 4th graders singing the
song "Suicide is Painless". Must have been the drugs they were on.

I remember my 5th grade music teacher making us take apart "Lucy in the Sky
with Diamonds."  She was a Beatle fanatic!

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or