[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 08:42:08 PDT 2003

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:

> Um. Zan and Jayna, actually. Not that I would have *ever* watched anything
> not on PBS (blame Mom, she had weird ideas about television). Nope, not
> me. Jayna turned into animals, Zan turned into watery things. I think.

Damn you're good!  You beat me to the correction.
They looked like pointy-eared Vulcans but didn't act like them.
Jan and Jace were the teen assistants to Space Ghost, along with
Bip The Space Monkey.  BTW, they're going into production
again with "Space Ghost Coast To Coast" on Cartoon Network,
if anyone wants to know.

> OFC: how period is feta?

It's just sheep's milk curd, well salted and pressed a bit and aged a bit.
Probably Ancient.

from MORETUM by Virgil <http://virgil.org/appendix/moretum.htm>

"he sprinkles grains of salt, and cheese
Is added, hard from taking up the salt."

Cheesily yours,
Selene Colfox