[Sca-cooks]2 - medieval herb garden

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 29 11:41:47 PDT 2003

I thought of rosemary, which I adore, but it doesn't always do well in
our winters.  I've tried to grow it several times, and the plants never
seem to be able to survive the cold temps (we don't get the snow that
some states do, but it is quite capable of getting bitterly, bitterly
cold).  Lord, but it would sure smell good, though, wouldn't it?
--maire