[Sca-cooks] medieval herb garden

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 12:11:18 PDT 2003

> I thought of rosemary, which I adore, but it doesn't always do well in our
winters.  I've tried to grow it several times, and the plants never seem to
be able to survive the cold temps (we don't get the snow that some states
do, but it is quite capable of getting bitterly, bitterly cold).  --maire

    What Taarimat does {an  *EXTREMELY* wonderful gardener in Bronzehelm} is
have a nice  bush of rosemary that she pots in the winter  { hmm, or does
she keep it potted all year round, just taking it outdoors during the
"gardening" months (?) } She uses her rosemary tree as her Christmas
decoration.

    Caointairn